Required Qualification & Experience:
3-year diploma of Associate Engineering in Electrical Technology from Board of Technical Education with minimum of 4 years of relevant experience. Candidates possessing E&P experience would be preferred.
Job Profile/ Specifications:
- Possess experience of working on electrical equipment such as protection relays, HV/LV switchgears, VCBs, transformers, cables, MV VFDs, UPS, MV transformers along with installation of medium voltage termination kits
- Have experience of medium voltage generator’s operations, maintenance & trouble shooting along with calibration, testing of digital protection relays of medium voltage vacuum circuit breakers
- Able to follow company procedures, work instructions and vendor instruction manuals when executing maintenance activities
- Capable of applying approved standards and best practices to ensure reliability and integrity of electrical and instrument systems
- Experience on Computerized Maintenance Management System would be an added advantage.
Last Date to Apply: