Internships are usually announced during summer (May-August) and winter (December-January) vacations for a duration of four to six weeks. Students are placed either at head office or field location depending on their interest and PPL's business requirements.
What we look for?
Final-year students who are:
- Pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Geosciences or any other discipline.
- Academically strong with a knack for taking initiatives in extracurricular activities and work setting.
- Committed to personal and professional growth.
- Able to effectively comprehend and communicate complex business problems and ideas.
- Self-driven, innovative, eager to learn and team player.
What we offer?
An enabling professional working environment for learning alongwith an opportunity to work on real time projects with the best minds in the industry to have a holistic view of PPL's business operations.
How to Apply?
PPL invites applications for internship program directly from universities. However, final-year students can also send their CV alongwith a university recommendation letter at [email protected]