Qualified Chartered Accountant with minimum 8 years of experience or a qualified ACCA / CFA / CIMA / ICMAP / MBA from a reputable local or foreign institution/ university recognised by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan with at least 10 years of experience. Candidates with relevant work experience in the oil and gas industry would be preferred.
- Have familiarity with annual and quarterly budgeting and predictive forecasting exercise
- Able to identify and implement opportunities of performance improvement across the organisation
- Experience with oil and gas industry especially in budgeting, planning, treasury management and automation would be preferred.
- Possess strong command over financial models with hands-on-experience in financial modelling and preparation of investment feasibilities
- Able to deal with banks for placement of funds, negotiation of deposit rates, establishment of LCs, working capital management and others
- Able to forecast the cashflow requirements and availability
- Possess familiarity with investment management through debt and equity based investment options
- Able to handle bank deposits, fund transfers, bank reconciliation and others
- Ability and self-drive to adapt to new technologies and emerging trends in Finance, including robotics and workflow automation
- Able to prepare monthly performance dashboards and analytical reports. Know how of BI tools would be a plus