Required Qualification & Experience:
3-year diploma of Associate Engineering in Electrical/ Electronic/ Instrument Technology from Board of Technical Education with minimum of 4 years of relevant experience. Candidates possessing E&P experience would be preferred.
Job Profile/ Specifications:
- Able to carry out preventive and corrective maintenance of instrumentation equipment of field instruments such as smart transmitters, control valves and their positioners/ actuators, vibration monitoring systems, DCS, ESD, F&G system, metering skids.
- Possess experience of scheduled/ breakdown maintenance of gas processing/ petrochemical plants relating to electrical and electronics instruments and equipment, including DCS, PLC, ESD, F&G, metering systems, including GC, analyzers, smart pressure transmitters, control valves and their positioners/actuators, vibration monitoring systems, pneumatic control units and control panels / devices
- Have experience of working on electrical equipment such as protection relays, HV/LV switchgears, VCBs, transformers, cables, MV VFDs, UPS, MV transformers along with installation of medium voltage termination kits
- Possess experience of medium voltage generator’s operations, maintenance & trouble shooting along with calibration, testing of digital protection relays of medium voltage vacuum circuit breakers
- Able to follow company procedures, work instructions and vendor instruction manuals when executing maintenance activities
- Capable of applying approved standards and best practices to ensure reliability and integrity of electrical and instrument systems
- Experience on Computerized Maintenance Management System would be an added advantage.
Last Date to Apply: