Required Qualification & Experience:
3-year diploma of Associate Engineering in Mechanical Technology from Board of Technical Education with minimum 4 years of relevant experience. Candidates possessing E&P experience would be preferred.
Job Profile/ Specifications:
- Have experience in maintenance of gas processing/ petrochemical plants and refinery equipment
- Possess hands-on-experience of troubleshooting, breakdown maintenance and scheduled/ preventive maintenance of rotary/ reciprocating machines, gas engines and stationary equipments, using safe techniques and workshop processes as per OEM recommendations
- Capable of following company procedures, work and vendor instruction manuals when executing maintenance activities
- Able to apply the approved standards and best practices to ensure the reliability and integrity of stationary and rotating equipment
- Experience of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) (SAP) would be an added advantage.
- Experience of arial compressors, caterpiller & waukesha gas engines, vibration & thickness monitoring would be an added advantage.
Last Date to Apply: