Qualified ACCA / ACMA / CFAP / MBA / M.Com from a reputable local or foreign institution/ university recognised by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan with at least 5 years of experience. Candidates with relevant work experience in oil and gas industry would be preferred.
- Experience with oil and gas industry especially in payroll, employee taxation, accounts payable, withholding taxation, sales tax, provincial taxation and financial reporting and planning would be preferred.
- Able to process vendors' payments and related taxes, including income tax, sales tax and provincial taxes.
- Possess experience of developing various finance related MIS reports through dashboard feature of Excel/Power BI.
- Candidates having experience of working in ERP (SAP) environment would be preferred.
- Posses know how/ understanding of practical application of IFRS in preparation of Periodic Financial Statements of Limited Company (preferably listed oil and gas company)
- Able to carry out predictive analytics for effective forecasting.
- Able to ensure compliance of income tax laws
- Capable of handling tax compliance issues, including tax filings
- Able to simultaneously handle multiple assignments of varying nature