Retired Lt. Colonel / Major or equivalent of Armed Forces with at least 10 years of service in intelligence would be preferred. The retirement should not be earlier than 2017. Possess at least a bachelor’s degree from a reputable local or foreign institution/ university recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan with the ability to work on computer (MS Office). Age limit is below 55 years.
- Able to work in office, plan and arrange field security services
- Be medically fit and willing to travel for long distances, stay and perform duty at remote locations all over Pakistan
- Provide details of all previous (Civil and military) courses, employment, and achievements etc. Candidates retired from the service on discipline or administrative grounds are not eligible.
- Be basically from fighting arms and either have at least 10 years of field intelligence and security related experience or a CMI Officer
- Have experience of liaison with LEAs, civil administration and miscellaneous administrative assignments
- Possess excellent negotiation skills and ability to liaison / negotiation with locals of any area and government departments to tackle day-to-day security issues.